Bike MS: Tour de Farms
June 23, 2012
Join us on Saturday, June 23 and Sunday, June 24, 2012! Ordinary people, just like you, are taking extraordinary challenges to make this a world free of MS. Are you up for the challenge? Get your heart pumping and your mind racing as you push yourself beyond limits you never dreamed possible!
When you register for Bike MS Tour de Farms you can look forward to:
- Group training ride opportunities to help you physically prepare for the weekend and plenty of logistical and safety information to help you plan for the weekend.
- Rest stops every 10-15 miles stocked with fresh fruit, snacks and refreshing beverages
- Route options: you can ride 15, 35, 50, 75, 100 or 125 miles on Saturday; on Sunday you'll have 15, 35, 50 or 75 mile route options.
- Full lunch both days, dinner on Saturday, and hot breakfast on Sunday
- Advice and assistance to help you reach your fundraising goals
- Bike mechanical support at the main site and constantly roving the route and SAG ("support and gear") vehicle support on the routes.
- Smiling volunteers cheering you on and lifting your spirits if the cycling gets tough;
- All the fun you could hope for: enjoy themed rest stops and excitement at the finish line.
The Bike MS: Tour de Farms event registration area is located at the Northern Illinois University Convocation Center. This is just a hop, skip and a jump away from the NIU Stevenson Towers Dorms and provides plenty of parking spaces for all participants.